Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This one is for you my BFF

Please don't feel that nothing you do helps me. You would be surprised how you help me. You keep me somewhat sane. lol. Trust me love, if you weren't there for me, I would fall to pieces and be the most insane person on this planet. You keep my mind focused off of everything else that is going on in my life. You make me laugh instead of cry and like I've told you before, boy you give us all hope and that includes me. You make me believe that everything is a phase and that eventually things will get better. I just wanted you to know that so that you could see that you don't have to hate the fact that nothing you do can help me, because you do help me. So cheer up boy. I'm gonna get through whatever the fuck it is that I'm going through (which might I add seems to be getting better because that past few days have been really good) and you are going to get through all of this shit that is happening to you. You are going to move to Florida this spring or whenever it is you are going, you are going to help your mother, you are going to get a great job in Florida, go to school or whatever it is that you want, you are going to be there with your brothers, and you are going to meet a great guy, fall madly in love, and finally have your happily ever after. So just put a smile on love because we're gonna make it through. We always do. :)


P.S. come to coudersport. Soon. I need you in my life

No comments: