Monday, December 29, 2008

Confessions Part 1 and 2

I have a confession to make. Something that I discovered today. I enjoy sex. Like alot. And I kinda thought that I was your normal human being and that the fact that I have and enjoy sex a lot was just normal. But I discovered today that I use sex to make myself feel better. About two hours ago, I was sitting here not feeling all that great, annoyed by some people, and had some things on my mind. So the first thought that comes into my head is oooohhhh how about some sex. And we all know what that led to. It was good sex. I mean really good sex. It was really hot sex too. But then when it was all over, I was like okay ummm...im bored. Which leads me to my second point. I hate small talk. I don't like small talk when you run into your mother's bosses' wive's first son at the grocery store and attempt to act like you care. I mean hellooooooo come on. You both know that niether one of you can remember the other person's name or how you know them, yet people always stand there and make small talk. As if the situation isn't awkward enough, let's add some how are you?'s and what have you been up to?'s even though you know you aren't going to pay attention to the details of their lives as they spill their guts to you. You just want to quickly move on and buy that loaf of bread you originally come into the store for. But okay, back to my point and I do have one. As if small talk in any situation is bad, let's talk about small talk before sex. I mean okay. If any of you out there have ever been involved in a friend's with benefits relationship with anyone, you know that the only reason why you are really meeting up with that person is to get a little action. That's all I was looking for. OH GOD HE PISSES ME OFF!!!!! Don't sit there and be like soooo...."how have you been?" "how is work?" "when did you get your nose pierced?" "I like your car" when really you have no intention of even caring the slightest when I give a response. Seriously, you never cared before, so why start now when I'm only looking for a little fun. God. For real. You don't like me even if you keep telling me that. I can't trust you to even think about liking you. So just stop with the "we are such great friends" bullshit. Let's just have a little fun and then go back to our normal lives.

No comments: