Saturday, December 13, 2008

RaNdOm ThOuGhTs

I think that I'm going to go to bed and sleep. Sleep for like an eternity. I am so tired, I know that I could sleep for days and not wake up once. Well, maybe for the occasional drink/food/potty break, but hell even those I'm sure I could do while sleep walking. That is how tired I am. I need sleep. But I'm starting to realize that I'm getting the best ideas because I am so tired. Like for instance, today while I was waiting for my shift to finish today at work, and I stood at the front window and realized that I could probably take all the grease from where I work and develop some kind of high tech device for my car to filter the grease and fuel me car. There would be enough freaking grease in it that I could leave the town and never return. Yea, I know. Weird. But it enlightened me for like 2.5 seconds. Whatever. I'm cool. You don't know me.

No comments: