Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hysteria

Why does everything have to go according to plan? I'm tired. I'm so tired. Tired of it all. Tired of waking up at three in the morning to a room black with emptiness. I'm tired of feeling the emptiness. I'm tired of doing everything that everyone else wants me to just because that's the way it's supposed to be. I'm tired of coming home to a house with no internet, tv, phone service, food, or a family. I'm tired of working at a shitty job everyday and never having anything to show for it. I'm tired of paying the bills because no one else can. I'm tired of everyone getting sick. I'm tired of everyone dying. I'm tired of being alone all the time because no one is ever around. Everyone I care about is gone. I'm tired of being me. I hate my job. I hate my life. I hate everything. I think I'll die and start over again. What do you think? I say let's make one last plan.

No comments: