Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Lord Of The Rings Suck and I Love Pizza

So I discovered something that really pisses me off today. I absolutely despise it when people look at you and they give you that sort of "I'm soooo BETTER than you!" A lot of people have been doing that to me lately. Usually from the low lives that go through the drive thru at my place of work. HELLO!!!!! I'm not you and I never will be. Who are you to judge me. Just because I work at a fast food restaurant and hate my job, doesn't mean that you have the right to look at me and think to yourself, "Wow, what a pitty." I don't need your sympathy. I'm an intelligent person and I have several qualities that make me BETTER than you. Reason why? Because I'm the fucking shit and that's that. So, second rant of the day. To a so called love one of mine, I have been frequently referred to as a failure. But excuse me for not wanting to follow your footsteps and have a life of my own. I'm not perfect. No one ever is. Quirks are what makes us who we are. I am different. There is no other person like me. I am unique. I am myself. I choose my happiness. I choose my freedom. I choose my individuality. Yes, I may be young and I don't have my future figured out quite yet. But where is the experience in making a life of your own when someone is throwing the future they want for you down your god damn throat. So let me find ways to express who I am the way I want to. Let me live my life. Let me find myself. I appreciate a little guidance, but I don't need a rulebook. And with all my rants of the day out of the way, here is an update on me. I am incredibly fed up with the common cold and I am exhausted. Having to be at work the past two days at five thirty in the morning, I haven't had exactly the best night's sleep in a few days. Luckily, however, this weekend, I am determined to go out and have fun. The best friend might come home and that would be kick ass but if he doesn't, I think I will go out with my other friends who are home from college. Anyway, I'm tired and I'm rambling, and I'm almost positive that you didnt' really need to know all this. So I am going to leave it on this note. Obama for president. Bitch you know he is going to win and if he doesn't, then I just might have to rant some more. :) Don't lie, you love it.

No comments: