Thursday, November 27, 2008

Fairytale Endings and Black & White

Say your sorry,
That face of an angel.
Comes out just when you need it to.
And I paced back and forth all this time.
Cause I honestly believed in you.
Holding on,
And days drag on.
Stupid girl,
I should have known.
Maybe I was naive,
Got lost in your eyes,
And never really had a chance.
I had so many dreams,
About you and me.
Happy endings,
Now I know.
And here you are sitting there,
Begging for forgivness,
Begging for me,
Just like I always wanted,
But I'm so sorry.
I'm not your princess.
This ain't a fairytale.
I'm not the one you sweep off her feet,
And lead her up the stairwell.
This ain't Hollywood.
This is a small town.
I was a dreamer before you,
And you let me down.
Now it's too late for you and your white horse,
To come around.

(Taylor Swift)


This song explains it all.

No comments: