Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Thought For the Twentieth Hour Of The Day

So it is pretty much decided that I need a well deserved vacation where I can sleep till the end of time. :) But no instead I'm sitting here finishing up some school work so that I can miss my seminar tonight and attempt to get enough sleep before I head to work tomorrow at 5:30. Ugh....I hate mornings. All I want to do is hit the snooze button and lock the world out until about 5 at night. But it neve happens. You know what show I hate more than anything in the world. Freaking Antique Roadshow. My mother is like obsessed with it, just like any other 48 year old female that replaces their yen for romance and passion with the simple mystique of an antique. She used to just collect them. Now she is obsessed with them. She sits and watches this show and I just have to laugh at the people on there. For real. They show up with the dumbest stuff and pretend to be all calm and collect when they realize that the puke green vase that grandma left them after her 12 year struggle with cancer is worth a quarter of a million dollars. And the other funny thing is that they always hold the show in a mall somewhere. Like everyone in the world is just carrying around huge colonial antique chests with them when they go out to look for a new candle for the living room at the mall. I know I always do. Oh and I just love how to make the show so much more fun....they throw in a random british historian to tell the person just how much there item is worth because to us Americans, everything sounds so much better with an English accent. Well at least hot guys always sound so much better with an English accent. :) Anywhoo....I'm bored with this tonight. I don't really have anything to talk about. Just living life and doing it well. :) So I'm gonna go lock myself in my room. Far away from the sound of the British historian telling the lady dressed in tye-dye that her painting that her childhood neighbor gave her for Christmas is worth $10,000. Why should I share her excitement when I'm working at McDonalds. Oh well, at least I keep it real. :)


Nighty night all



P.S. Must Read book -> Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. Yes, it's 710 pages long but it is so worth it!!!!!!!!!!!!


peace to all
night

No comments: