Monday, February 2, 2009

You Look a Little Unhappy About the Way the World is Turning

I am currently heavily medicated on cold medicine and listening to newport living by cute is what we aim for. It's a good song. You should listen. I'm planning on listening to all of your love by hellogoodbye next. That is another good song too. So the past two days have been quite interesting. I have recently been talking to a old friend that I got into a major fight with in the summer. I hadn't spoken to her since the fight but just recently started talking to her again. I was beginning to miss the old conversations that we used to have about useless things and the theories of our minds. So we began talking again and then we made plans to have dinner this past Saturday. I was nervous, I will admit. I wasn't sure how everything was going to go down. I just put a smile on and hoped for the best. Turns out that what was supposed to be a dinner between the two of us turned into a dinner between her and I and then two of her friends. She asked me if I cared if they joined but really what was I supposed to say? It was awkward to sit there and have dinner and conversate with people that you are not all that familiar with and then again be there with someone that you have been fighting with. Whatever it ended but I realized that things weren't the same. She is never going to change. She still blames me for things but when it all comes down to it, I think that she is the one that will never get passed the past. Maybe she thinks the same of me and that's cool. But for real. I'm tired of the same petty shit everyday. Drama never gets anyone anywhere in life. Plus, I also ran across some nasty messages that she sent me during the fight and I realized that if someone was goin to say those things about me then ultimately I don't want anything to do with them. I will still be nice to her and I will smile and say hello, but deep inside, I'm done. Besides that whole thing. Yesterday was the superbowl. The steelers won. I rooted for them. I know I said I never would because I'm a die hard patriots fan but steelers played an awesome game. They had two AMAZING plays and it was good. I also got a bit drunk last night. It was the first time in quite some time. I wasn't completely intoxicated but I had a good buzz. Oh and ps....I smoked my last cig today. Hoping that I can start the quitting process and finally get some things back on track. Anywhoo...I'm dying of the common cold and I'm also burnt from tanning so I'm gonna call it a night and go relax in a hot bath. Night all. Peace.

No comments: