Saturday, January 31, 2009

I'm A Wishful Thinker WIth the Worst Intentions

So it's 3:49 in the afternoon and I just woke up. I successfully wasted an entire day off doing nothing but watching the back of my eye lids. It was amazing. I had an amazing dream that I would love to fall back asleep and continue but my mother sort of opened my door and told me to make something of my life in a not so nonchalant manner. I'm just like bitch please, I am so damn productive. Eat cha heart out love. Haha that is so my new thing. So the past few days have been incredibly different and unusual but somehow profound and so worth it. Tons of things have happened. I have learned some new things that at first were a bit devastating but then ended up working out for the best. I finally know a little something about my life and myself. I know for real it's about freaking time. But on the real, by golly I think I finally have got it. I have finally diciplined myself to the point where I have decided that I am finally over that someone. I realized that what I was putting myself through was so not worth it. I deserve a dream that actually stands a chance and after fighting it for so long, I have finally reached the point where I can say goodbye to that fantasy. By george I think I'm growing up. But anyway yea, most of this probably doesn't even make sense but whatever it's all cool because this is basically just a place for my thoughts. And I just re-read this to see if it might actually make sense and I realized that I said by golly and by george?!?! Wtf?!?! Who says that? Whatever I'm cool. But ummm ya...it's now four o'clock and I must go get ready cuz bitch I'm going out tonight. YAYA. :)

No comments: