Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Hate Valentines Day

So it's 12:5o in the am. and I just got home from work. I am supposed to be geting up in less than eight hours to head to work. I really should be sleeping, but I'm not. Oh well. So tonight was tons of fun. I mean tons of fun. I haven't had so much fun in such a long time. Me and coworker acted out the elephant melody from moulin rouge, which is my FAVORITE MOVE EVER. Haha it was so great. We were just standing in the middle of the store singing this song and acting it out. Then another coworker and I got into a soap fight, which I wooped his ass. And then lastly, my manager got into a fight with a customer that was severely intoxicated and thought that the world was going to end just because he wasn't going to get to the store before we closed. And dude this guy was like fucking nuts. He was cussing and swearing like no other. The guy told us he was going to come down there and beat our asses and that he was going to be there ten minutes after we closed. Zach and I wer just like oh bitch bring it. We were seriously going standing outside of the store smoking cigs with brooms in our hands ready for a smackdown. It was awesome. I had so much fun. Anyway...the night is getting late and I have to fucking work tomorrow morning. FML to the max. I need a new job. My job is starting to be like a monster commercial. I am just waiting for the phrase "Need a new job" to pop up in huge letters in front of my face like a sonic commercial and hunny let me tell ya something...I'm ready for it. lol I need sleep. Peace all. Night

No comments: