Tuesday, February 3, 2009

UGH FUCK THIS

I'm the cause once again of this malfunction in your life. In both of your lives. I'm the reason to blame once again. Whatever it's fine. It's just another reason why I'm a fucking failure at everything that I fucking do. Because everything that I fucking say to her, she takes and blows way out of proportion. She took a situation that was not hers to fix and turned it into something all about her. Why does she care so much that he said that she said those things when her and I weren't even talking that much then anyways? But I can't say anything. Why? Because I'm not supposed. I'm not supposed to get angry or upset about anything that happens. I'm supposed to just let it all take place and watch the outcome. In the end, I'll just be another reason to blame about how you lost YOUR best friend because of me. How I set out to steal YOUR best friend. How your life sucks because YOUR best friend talks to me or likes me as a friend. Well I'm sorry. I'M FUCKING SORRY. Go on and believe what you want. Again. Blame me again. I don't care anymore. I don't want a part of it anymore.

No comments: