Thursday, April 16, 2009

Don't Worry About It

There's nothing like sitting in you bedroom, with your feet hanging out of your window, at 1:30 in the morning, smoking a cig and writing a blog. It's an amazing feeling, this early in the morning or this late at night, whever way you decide to look at it, because for a few short moments, time stands still. I am one with my thoughts. My head isn't spinning and my heart isn't racing. Suddenly things make sense. There is clarity. Staring at the stars offers hope and the song playing in my ear gives me chills. This is the one time, I don't mind silence. I don't mind the quiet. I can relfect upon the day. I only wished that I had someone here to share this moment with. This night. This moment. This cig. But it's just me, my thoughts, this cig, this song, and this blog. It's just me.

No comments: