Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eclipse

I'm in love with impossibility. I have found this to be true, however tonight I find myself sitting here wondering about the same repetitive topic that has been occupying my thoughts for quite some time now. Is it possible to find your soulmate but impossible to act due to unmovable forces? That probably doesn't even make any sense to you but in my mind it does. Reason being is that I think that has happened to me. No one can understand because its hard to explain. The person that I feel is right for me is somehow not right for me. The best part is that I don't think he will ever know how I really feel. The irony of life never ceases to amaze me. It's unavoidable and yet unattainable. It's just another day and I'm still keeping this secret deep.

No comments: