Friday, March 20, 2009

Insomnia

So I've been on vacation for the past four days. I was only supposed to stay for three days, but something happened last night that made that impossible. I've had a really good time. It's been great to catch up on things with Grey since it feels like we haven't seen each other in forever. We have made some new memories. He took me to my first club, which surprisingly was more fun than I thought it would be. I'm not really into that whole scene. I can go to them, I just am not one of those people that are extremely outgoing and just don't give a fuck. I'm like a horrible dancer, but he really wanted to go and it really did end up being fun. That is until we began to walk back to the car. See I had borrowed my friend's car to come down to Allentown to visit Grey. So I was being extremely careful. However, when we walked back to the car from the club, everything seemed normal. There was a cop sitting around the corner from where we parked so everything seemed safe. Only when we got back to the car, we discovered that the driver's side window had been busted out and my gps system and ipod had been stolen. I was fucking pissed. I was actually having a breakdown as we drove back to the house. I had no idea what the hell I was going to say to my friend. However, she took it a lot better than I thought she would. We ended up spending the entire day today finding a new window for her car. We ended up getting it installed and everything went well. But seriously, this is how every vacation I ever take ends up. FML

No comments: